SCHOOLThe 2017 Autumn term runs from Saturday 9th September to Saturday 9th December with a half term break on Saturday 21st October.
operates during term time for 3 hours once a week and is open to children
and young adults between the ages of six and eighteen. The students are
divided into three age groups of mixed ability and Stage Antics provides
training in drama, dance and singing.
Stage Antics will offer the students structured drama classes
in an open, fun environment. They will be encouraged to express themselves
freely and without inhibition while developing confidence, social skills
- Voice technique to improve articulation
- Drama games to develop concentration and team work
- Improvisation and script work
Regardless of ability, our dance classes will develop students’
strength, flexibilty and co-ordination. They will learn a variety of dance
styles and collective set steps concluding in a choreographed routine
suitable for each age group.
- Physical warm up which will improve posture and body awareness
- Exercises incorporating useful set steps
- Routines in various styles including original choreography from West
End and TV shows
Using piano and CD accompaniment, Stage Antics will develop the
students’ individual singing ability, introducing vocal and breathing
techniques. They will be trained in various styles of vocal performances
from musical theatre to pop and rock. As well as working within an ensemble
they will also be encouraged to work on solo pieces.
- Vocal warm up to develop vocal strength and range
- Group exercises to develop an ear for harmonies and dynamics
- Building a repertoire of solo and group songs for performance
For school times and locations, please visit our contact